Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alfie Rhys at 7 months



Hi Alfie Fans,








Here I am at 7 months...my Grandma and my Pops think I am absolutely gorgeous!!! I stayed the night a Grandma and Pops house and I slept right through....but I think I'll play them up next time I sleep over!!!! I have two teeth now and am saying da da and ma ma...mind you, my Grandma says my mummy was talking early and she never stopped....... so I guess I'm going to take after her!!!!! You can see I am doing nicely!!!!!! I now weigh 18lb and 9oz....I love my food!!!! Lots of love to you all, Alfie Rhys XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

Ros, he is adorable... what a gorgeous nosh.... if you visit my Ann blog and scroll down, I'm always posting pics of the children.

Hope you're all well and happy

Relieved the Yom Tovim are behind us at last.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home